At Discover Chiropractic HealthCare we believe that meticulous attention to patient service will be the benchmark that measures our success. We strive to create exceptional experiences for our patients and their families and hope to earn a position in Allen Park as the clinic of choice for patient care and loyalty.
Our goal is to make your visits as pleasant as possible so you will want to share your experiences and accomplishments with others. Our commitment to this endeavor, along with our passion for providing a positive clinical practice will help us reach our goals and yours.
Patients who live a healthy lifestyle supported with chiropractic care maximize their body’s ability to function efficiently. They have higher energy levels, increased immunity, fewer illnesses, and prevent further pain and damage to their joints, spine and nerve tissue.
If you haven’t tried chiropractic, let us put a smile back on your face! By correcting your small aches and pains before they become big ones, you will have less stress and more energy to do what you want, when you want! Thank you for visiting us we hope to see you soon.
Dr. Nicholas S. Griffiths
PALMER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC:
- Major: Doctor of Chiropractic / First Professional Degree
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO:
- Major: Four year Honors Kinesiology / Bachelor of Arts Degree
Continuing Education Credits
- Lumbar injury diagnosis & treatment via Cox Lumbar Flexion/Distraction.
- Consequences Of The Vertebral Subluxation Complex on the Pediatric Spine.
- Biomechanical Progression of Scoliosis & Related Treatment.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Injuries From Low Impact Collisions.
- Differential Assessment and Permanent Post Concussion Syndrome.
- Effective Nutrition Protocols: Balancing Body Chemistry With Nutrition & Applied Kinesiology.
- Activator Methods Adjusting Technique Part I & Part II.
- Documentation & Record Keeping; Professional Boundaries, Ethics, and Pain Management.
- Records Documentation In Daily Practice & Auto Collision Patients.
- Seminars in Chiropratic Research; The Year in Review.
- Chiropractic Pediatrics for the General Practitione
- Michigan Department of Consumer & Industry Services.
- Michigan Chiropractic License Number: 2301008167
- Certified Michigan Chiropractic License
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Greeley, Colorado.
- National Boards Exam Part I Reference Number: 44265
- National Boards Exam Part II Reference Number: 44265
- National Boards Exam Part III Reference Number: 44265
- National Boards Exam Part IV Reference Number: 44265
- Michigan Chiropractic Association Member: since 2000
- Dearborn Chamber of Commerce: since 2004